Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Can Do Better Than This

After my interview today at the Providence Children's Museum I know that I can't work part-time for $10 an hour. I also know that I can't be an underling after accomplishing what I have accomplished in my museum career time. It was a milestone moment when I was able to say thanks but no thanks during the interview. I can do better than this. That was very hard, nonetheless. It is an awesome place with amazing potential. Ahhhh, well.

I did the right thing - needing to pave my path with functional money instead of good feelings. I am having a hell of a time trusting this survival mode. It doesn't seem to want to provide the food, clothing, shelter and transportation. But neither has following my heart. Hey World, see this picture? The person who painted this road probably still has a job. Whats up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment