Monday, October 02, 2006

The Week Ahead


Heading into the week - the last week - at my current job. I am part of the team producing the GIANT annual Art Auction, Party, Fundraiser Thing. Many details to take care of, many egos to take care of, myself to take care of . . . in the end it must make a truckload of money for the org. Critical, actually. 10% of the annual budget! Let's hope the museum gods are hovering that night. Countdown: 6 days to go.

Tuesday, I get the schedule for my new job! Teaching Artist. It's only taken me 28 years to get to the point of being hired as an artist. Truly a crossroads. Will be working with preschool teachers to help them integrate Visual Art into their curriculum. Mostly their language arts curriculum. Thank you for the grant to the org that made my new job possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment