Thursday, October 05, 2006

Countdown

Today was the successful migration of the information from the online auction. I'm thinking that I am on my way to becoming an Auction software guru, and I could create some consulting gigs managing non-profit auction fundraisers . . . I'm a visual/kinesthetic learner, but I love reading the manuals - weird. It's just such a rush when it works! Anyway, tomorrow is Friday, the bid sheets will be made, the signage completed, the luxury auction spiffed up, and the auction opens at 5pm = Art Loop Night. Saturday will be last minute details for me, like keeping the pencils in the auction sharpened. Love it that I went to college for that. I also have a Ph.D. in Color Copying.

Sunday is going to be a crashing let down day. Monday, I go clean out my desk : = (