Monday, January 14, 2008

Financial Summit Tonight

Tonight is the night. We sit down and do the Debt management plan together. Yikes. This is is for him. Mine comes next, on my own time. My friend Liz told me in an email today that I am brave. Catherine told me that same thing. You know, I think they are right. It is brave to extricate oneself from a toxic relationship and be willing to take the consequences. Walk through the fire to get to the other side. My one hope is that my children will not hate me for this. In time, I think our relationships will be much better. My heart wants it that way. I am just beginning the process of aligning what my heart wants with what I, me, and only me can do to make it real. That is hard. Really hard.

1 comment:

  1. Go for it - you have opened your wings and will jump out into the far beyond - and at first you will struggle - remember - oh yes - flap your wings and you will FLY.

    Love you xxxxT

    ReplyDelete