Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back Into the World For a Moment

I had a job interview today at Jenny Craig. I'm still not entirely sure who Jenny Craig is/was, but now Queen Latifah is her good friend. So, aside from the fact that I'd make an excellent client, I could certainly be an excellent consultant too. I am working on migrating my non-profit world skills and abilities to the FOR-PROFIT world. It requires taking a few steps back to look at what I actually did all those years. Since I've never had an assistant or a secretary this translates to Expert at multiple computer programs as well as Guru of office machines. Ha! Yay! You get the idea. So - I will hear from them either way in a week or so. However, it was superb practice for more interviews and I personally think I kicked ass.

Nemo note: To date, he has been by my side day and night - car, bathroon, laundry, outside . . . everywhere. Today, I left him in the house - I went for the interview - and he did just fine. Helen gave him a treat, he relaxed on the couch, watched The Price is Right and waited for me to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment