Friday, January 18, 2013

Another New Beginning

It's been said that the only constant in life is change. So here I am, going in a new direction with my skills. I've always loved writing, lettering and painting. Since very few people are buying art these days, I'm making hand painted signs instead! Some are funny, some are sweet, some are wise, some are about cats and dogs . . .  the choice of topics is endless. The urge to create will never go away, so here we go.                            

I've opened a shop on Etsy:  SIGNS FROM THE UNIVERSE 
New signs will be added every couple of days.Those in progress today are:
"In Dog Beers, I've Only Had One!"
"This Way To Paradise"
"My Dog Is Smarter Than Your Honor Student"
"Dogs Owners, Cats Have Staff"

Stay tuned!

P.S. Sorry about the ads. Please don't buy framed wall art anywhere but from your local artists. 

Nighthawks Framed Art Print By Edward Hopper (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment