Friday, September 03, 2010

Divine Redesign

The leaves are changing rapidly now, and some have already fallen. I will miss Summer even though it was hellishly hot and humid. My garden was a challenge this year, trying to keep it moist and fed in the heat. Vegetable production was modest, however, the cucumbers were indeed prolific. Not enough recipes in the world to use so many! Never did have any cool nights to use the fire pot. We did create a fire pit out in the yard - waiting anxiously for a cool night to break it in. Fall is coming, finally.

Being very careful to reject the the primal hibernation preparedness syndrome I always get this time of year. It often brings a deep sadness, a quest for food, weight gain, lethargy and isolation. As much as I honor these primal instincts, it is bad for me. Decided to reorganize my bedroom to assuage the nesting instinct. This is good. Divine redesign.

No comments:

Post a Comment