Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yoga in the Wind

Tonight it is veeerrryyyy windy and 43 degrees. It feels like spring is starting to rumble. Thank you for that . . . I have been over my head in snow for the last few months and ready for warmth. All kinds of warmth, if you know what I mean. I've had a cold for several days and it is almost gone. I just stood outside on the deck to ingest the beautiful wind and let it carry the germs away. Yoga to open things up.

I love being outside at night. The stars, the wind, the sounds, the smells. At 3am it is most remarkable. I can feel the sun starting to rise and the morning beginning. Just standing out there and being a speck in the masterful universe gives me this crazy and amazing feeling of a connection to life that is way bigger than I am - but it is a safe connection. That feeling has kept me alive for the past 2 years. I know that I have a bizarre artist perspective on things, and I've been told I see and understand things that other people don't because of my artistic "vision." Maybe so - but I love standing in the wind looking at the stars. It gifts me with inspiration for paintings.
Bottom line: In this next chapter of my life I will be embracing my "vision" and my "passion."

No comments:

Post a Comment