Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Will Not Panic and I Don't Need a Cupcake

So done with the PGMC gig. Mutually beneficial and a relief from being inside a culture I don't fit in, with no tools to get it done. Time for me to raise personal money, anyway!! Alas, also no more hours at the UPS Store except a few design hours here and there. Back to the center of the circle . . . I imagine my toe at the tip of that yellow brick that begins the journey on the yellow brick road. But wait, that leads to "there's no place like home." I'll have to think more about that . . . a lot more.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I think I could use the cupcake even though I do not NEED it ...gosh, it looks good. Nice thoughts, wonderfully put...yum-yum-yum...I may be a hopeless case...that cupcake...plus, I did vent in a big way today...so-o-o-o...

    ReplyDelete