Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ohhhh, Christmas!


I am in limbo, purgatory, middle of the road weirdness. I know Christmas is coming and I've watched my favorite movie twice already, but I'm just not feeling it. We may not get a Christmas Tree this year, since we won't have presents to put under it. If I had a full-time job and spent the day interacting with people, I think I'd feel differently. I'm not sure going into preschool classrooms next week (if it happens) is going to do it for me either, but at least I'll be out in the world. I think I set a new record spending three consecutive days in my pajamas researching preschool art on the web with Turner Classic Movies in the background. Bob has been vaccuming for 4 days now . . . my mother is visiting December 26 and staying until January 3. My studio needs cleaning. Need to look deeper inside, or outward, for some motivation to stay engaged with daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment