Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Day


It is 2pm and the turkey should be done at 3. Everything else is done, table is set, cocktails are in progress. . . if I could just reduce Bob's childhood expectations, it will be a great day here in family purgatory. Yikes. His parents are due any moment, and I'm going to get chastised for being on the computer when they arrive. Same thing every year. Sabbatical. I'm thinking sabbatical. . .


Sent my resume and cover letter via email for the Director of Education position at the Peabody Essex Museum last night. I'm thinking a birthday day submission is a good thing. The museum world is a small one. The person who left Peabody Essex took the position at San Diego Museum of Art that Maxine Gaiber vacated to come to DCCA! Having just finished working with her yet maintaining that relationship completes the circle. This job is mine, right? Right. Happy Turkey Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment